(Okay, so I kinda stole this idea from Melanie's blog...although I'm not in the middle of an anaphylactic episode like she may have been...I'm still breathing...I've got my epi-pen and haven't even come close to a fish in a shell since that fateful day...don't worry...no swollen lips, I promise...now getting onto my list of things that make me happy...)
epi-pens. clean sheets. smelly lotion. Carmex. my "blankey". home baked treats (given and received). Showers (bridal/baby/wedding/etc.). a full tank of gas. fresh produce. 70-80 degree weather. Halloween. infants. end of the week. eating out. Magazines. chips and diet pop. talking to my sisters on the phone. People.com. Ceramics/Pottery. watching the girls dance. a good movie. (some) reality tv. making somebody laugh. Dove Chocolate (dark or milk). getting a card in the mail. sounds of lawnmowers and kids in the summer time. crisp air and chilly nights in the fall. falling asleep. a good cut and color. taking care of my family. lighting the candle after closing the kitchen at night. ...I could go on and on I guess.
Go ahead and try it...what makes you happy?
2 comments:
Reading that gave me warm fuzzies!!
I wanna see a video of the girls dancing!
:) Mel
A good movie ... YES ! First, I went to see "Hairspray" with Kathy two weeks ago. So fun, great soundtrack, loved "Negro Day" at American Bandstand wannabe, and it needs the big screen just to get John Travoltra on ! Last week, Dad and I went to see "Bourne Ultimatum ". So tense, so fast-paised, Matt Damon is so cute ! Then yesterday, as the roofers are pounding up a headache on me, I went (don't tell Erin !) to the movie BY MYSELF (Erin feels sorry for me when I do things by myself !) to see "No Reservations" a very cute chick-flick along the lines of "You've Got Mail" or "Sleepless in Seattle" Dang, I've become the Siskal and Ebert of the Fam. :) Loved your list! I'm sending a postcard to you with the schoolhouse picture from my earlier blog (getting a card in the mail)so you can frame it. Does that count ?
Post a Comment