I was thinking how boring and bland my blog title is, not to mention the layout...don't get me started on my layout. I know it's incredibly simple and plain and totally not fancy like most. I picked it from a library of blogger templates. I thought the fact that the banner was brown was actually kind of funny...a brown banner for the Brown family...ha ha! Whoa. Even I just realized how lame that is. So, help me out and vote for a new title from the following list...
A word about the choices. As many of you know, I am a huge Dixie Chicks fan. Always have been. I love their music. Not so much their opinions about politicians and such, but I love the way those girls rock! So as I was browsing my iTunes playlist, I had a funny thought about their song titles. They kind of describe my life. I think their lyrics are awesome too, but their titles especially have always really spoken to me. So I figured it was only fitting to use one of their titles as my blog title. Now don't get me wrong...this blog will not be a fan site for the Chicks, nor will it be only about me, it will still be about the Brown's as interpreted by me. If you want Mark's spin, you'll have to visit Norse Penny.
Now, make your voice heard and VOTE! (Voting located on the sidebar...)
12 comments:
Tell Mark to invite us to his blog! We want to be a part of his elite following.
I like the "Run" one because your brown Brown one said : "The Run-Down" on the Brown family.
Remember all of our funny signs, during the Rick's election that we had plastered all over our front window...
Why not call it "Earl's Gotta Die?"
Other suggestions:
"Come on down to Browntown!"
"See what Brown can do for you!"
"The Suzy Chronicles"
"Suzy Q-Tip Explains It All"
"The Adventures of Suzy Chapstick"
"Women Without Hats"
"Ask Maria Lion"
"Mo-Licious" (A combination of Mormon and delicious)
"Super Suze"
"Marion Lion Tales"
Or what about taking a page from Jeff and Amy's book and calling it SMMAB?
Andrea, I remember the sign with a picture of a fan and something "brown" and telling voters that it would hit the fan if they didn't vote for so and so. Ha ha! What others did we have?
I like Mark's suggestion of Maria Lion! Tales from Maria Lion: The Brown Chronicles??
I voted for The Long Way Around... love the song, love the lyrics.
I voted for "Ready to Run"...I think that sums of the life of the Brown's quite nicely! But, I also think "tales of Maria Lion" would be hilarious or "Women without hats"...too funny! :)
1. Maria Ain't Lion
2. Live Well: Eat Your Venchtables
3. Wide Open Spaces(you forgot the title song!)
4. Maria Lion -- Wannabe Dixie Chick
5. Wannabe Dixie
6. The Brown Way Around
7. Czech out Suzy
Ridiculous New ideas:
8. Life in the Fast Lane
9. Complimentary Colors
10 Cubicle Chronicles
11 Editor and Chief
12 Attention to Detail
oohhhh, Shauna! Ain't you just clever!! I love "Czech out Suzy"!! Cute!
These ideas are awesome! After hearing all the cute ideas including my nemesis, Maria, I'm going to seriously have to consider something entirely different. It will happen soon, I promise.
I love the Dixie Chics too! I love the titles.
Post a Comment