J. Vos tagged me from Notes from the Burrow. I'm happy to comply.
8 Favorite TV shows
1. Lost
2. Dancing With The Stars
3. Growing Pains (back in the day)
4. (Embarrassed to Admit) Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters
5. The Office
6. 2000 Acres of Sky
7. American Idol (only 2 more months before the next season!!)
8. Little House on the Prairie (classic, all-time favorite)
8 Favorite Songs
1. Romeo & Juliet--The Indigo Girls
2. Wide Open Spaces--Dixie Chicks
3. Muskrat Love--Captain & Tenille
4. Close to You--The Carpenters
5. The Water is Wide--James Taylor or the group of ladies who sang it at Lileth Fair: Sarah McLaclan, Jewel, Indigo Girls, 1999ish
6. When We Dance--Sting
7. Hey Ya--Outkast
8. Your Love is Better Than Chocolate--Sarah McLachlan
8 Favorite Restaurants
1.QDoba--all across our blessed country, except LaSalle, Illinois!! Boo hoo!!
2. Leo's or Kerby's Coney Island--a Michigan classic and favorite!! Once again, Boo hoo!!
3. Pei Wei--a chain, I think. 14 Mile and Orchard Lake.
4. La Pita or Fattoush Village--I love Middle Eastern Cuisine!!
5. TGI Friday's--I don't know why, but I love all the choices, and I'm ALWAYS grateful it's Friday!!
6. Wendy's--My old reliable...usually the chili and fries, but also the Taco Salad, or the Junior Bacon Cheeseburger and top it off with a Frosty!
7. The Garden--Twin Falls, Idaho. I had this coconut chicken and shrimp there on my birthday one year, and I still remember it!!
8. Pier 49--Logan and Pocatello. Awesome pizza, I had the pesto chicken and still remember it!
8 Favorite Movies
1. Terms of Endearment
2. Little Women (the one with Winona Ryder)
3. Annie
4. Anne of Green Gables, the series
5. Drop Dead Gorgeous
6. Whale Rider
7. Napoleon Dynamite and Nacho Libre
8. Sense & Sensibility
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Slept in a little.
2. Had a ham & cheese omelet made by Mark for breakfast.
3. Did chores around the house.
4. Finished preparing my sharing time for Primary.
5. Got lunch with my family at Leo's in Westland.
6. Went shopping with the girls and Mark--Burlington Coat Factory, Kohl's, and walked the Westland Mall.
7. Met my peeps for a Girl's Night Out in Belleville at O'Charley's...awesome!!
8. Went to bed way too late.
8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Going back over to Illinois this weekend to shop for houses.
2. Thanksgiving.
3. Seeing the movie, Australia over Thanksgiving weekend (fingers crossed, hint, hint, Mark, I'm talking to you!)
4. Maryn's Baptism--December 14, 7 pm, you're all invited!!
5. Our Tenth Wedding Anniversary--December 19, I can't believe we made it!!
6. Christmas
7. A New Ward
8. A Fresh Start
8 Things on my wish list
1. Reusable grocery bags--going green!!
2. The Mother In Me (book from Deseret)
3. Errand of Angels (movie about Sister Missionaries from Deseret)
4. New Bedroom Furniture and Bedding
5. Getting to stay home for awhile and not having to find a job right away.
6. A Fun Getaway with Mark to celebrate our Tenth Anniversary sometime after the move.
7. Cable TV (or Satellite, whichever)
8. That everyone else's wishes would come true...stable jobs for everyone, health, babies if you want them, happiness, and prosperity!!
8 people I tag
1. Mark
2. Mom
3. Shauna
4. Amy
5. Melanie
6. Erin
7. Shalee
8. Sheila, maybe this could be your blog debut!! And please invite me!!
2 comments:
You totally have 9 movies in there. LOL!
Hope you're having fun house-hunting right now. I'll call you next week!
House hunting??? Can I come?
Post a Comment