The batteries in my camera are dead and I don't have any replacements in the house, otherwise I would have taken a documented picture to prove my displeasure upon waking and greeting the world this morning.
We have SNOW!!
As in snow on the first morning of the girls' Spring Break! As in snow in April!! I know it's not completely unfounded, but come on!!
Enough already!! We are done. It is time to go, Mr. Winter. The boots are put away for the winter, as are the hats and gloves. It's time to take the hint and get lost.
We need to enjoy our "Spring" Break in every sense of the word...green grass, chirping birds, buds on trees, blooming tulips, warmer temps, and NO SNOW!
The nerve!!
3 comments:
We have it, too ! This is no longer amusing ! This is war ! Get behind me, People ! All together now !
SNOW ! GET THEE HENCE !!!
You would think you lived in Idaho or something!! We have had the unwelcomed visits of Spring snow and each time I think, "Global warming....I don't think so!!"
I am anxiously awaiting all Michigan trip pictures...
Hope you had a blast!
Post a Comment