Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Deja-Vu

I am sure you are thinking that this is a new picture of Parker. Nope. Tricked ya. This is a picture of Avery Jane...the very picture we used in her birth announcement 7 years ago today. The resemblance is striking, don't you think? At first, I thought I saw more of Maryn in Parker, but after pulling out their baby books, I am thinking that Parker looks more and more like Avery.
It's a little like having deja-vu. It was 7 years ago in the same month that I gave birth to Avery. The pregnancy was very much the same (got pregnant around the first of the year, and very, very preggo in the hot, humid summer), and having a c-section as well. Avery's delivery was kind of scary though, and Parker's was (thankfully) much more calm and in control (don't worry, the big story is coming...). They are only separated by an ounce in birth weight, and an inch in length (Avery being the bigger baby of all 3). They all have different personalities though, of that there is no question.
So join us in celebrating Avery's 7th birthday today!! She is an awesome girl--full of life, laughter, and lots of love!! We are so grateful she is in our family.

6 comments:

Shalee said...

Happy Birthday to Avery!

I am not sure about the comparison between Parker and Ave...I think you should post a whole bunch of pictures of Parker so I can figure it out :)

Shauna said...

I said that too! I totally agree! Another Suzy twin . .

Erin said...

cute, cute! Happy Birthday, Ave! Hope it was fabulous! :)

J'Amy Day said...

Happy Birthday to Hannah's twin (separated by 5 years)!!! :)

melanie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ava-Miss-Jones!! How fun to get a little clone baby for your birthday!

:) Love you!

mindy said...

We love you too, Ave! Happy Birthday.