This is in our kitchen/dining room.
And this is on the piano in the living room. We picked up the Peanuts characters last year at the after Halloween sales. The Great Pumpkin and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow are my all-time favorite (if only) Halloween movies. (P.S. Yes, we got a piano...some people in our Ward were just giving it away. I told them I don't even play, but hopefully someday somebody in this house will.)
Look at this little bundled up punkin'--I think we were taking her out for her first walk in the stroller.
I know, the bow is bigger than her head. But I can't resist.
She is our little Parker Punkin'...hee hee.
4 comments:
Well, if that isn't the cutest little "punkin" ! It looks like she's getting a big kick out of her costume, too.
But, I gotta say the bow is my favorite !
Cute house, cute baby...and I also am a fan of the ginormous bows!! I hope to be able to use them someday :)
She's the cutest punkin' in the patch!
Love the halloween decor too! I'm especially jealous of the weather & leaves you have to match...
Cute pics! You've inspired me to crack out the decorations!
Post a Comment