(Grandma and Grandpa Brown came to town for a visit on Wednesday night and we've been having fun with them ever since. Grandpa came ready to work, and has been busy helping us(okay we're not really helping, he's doing ALL the work, we just make choices and hold the flashlight) and update things non-stop. Hallelujah!!)
Avery's fever still hadn't broken on Thursday or Friday morning, so she didn't get to go to her class party in school on Friday. She thought that she might be missing Halloween altogether, but I told her no matter what she could go trick-or-treating on Saturday...you can't contaminate just walking door-to-door, right?
This was our little punkin' all dressed up for her first Halloween. Aunt Gretchen sent her this cute outfit.
Our little "ghouls" on Halloween night. As you can see, Maryn decided on being a "magician" at the last minute, and Avery finally got to wear her "snow queen" costume. Parker didn't go trick-or-treating though. She stayed home and passed out candy with Mark and her Grandparents (both sets!).
Tonica's trick-or-treating was actually pretty fun. The hours were 5-7 so we were able to walk the streets safely. It's such a small town we were able to pretty much get every house that was participating on foot. The people were friendly enough...there was only one old creepy shirtless man who answered the door...ewww!! At least now I know where he lives!!
Hope you all had a fun and festive Halloween!!
(Blessing report coming soon...stay tuned...)
5 comments:
They used to do an "in-town" T or T in Chelsea, too, only from 4-6, I think, so there was no danger of "kids in the headlights". I thought it was a great idee !
Did the old man w/o shirt bring back Mission Memories, Suz ?
cute girls! Can't wait to see more pics!!!
I am so impressed at the contents of your stocked costume box. Can I send my kids to pick out stuff for next year????
They look so cute, and I'm glad Ave didn't have to miss out on halloween too!
Your girls are so cute! So glad the Snow Queen got to trick-or-treat, too. What did Maryn wear to her school party???
Great costumes! Looks like fun! We had a few under-the-weather trick-or-treaters as well. No worries. Hope Avery is feeling better now!
Post a Comment