...now with MORE sugar and spice and everything nice!
Oh.my.cuteness. Seriously. It's a good thing I'm far-- I want to eat them up! (and that bow is like the cherry on top!!)((hugs)) and christmas wishes to Tonica! Hope you guys had a great holiday!
adorable!!
If Parker didn't have such pudgy cheeks she could not balance that bow !Pretty in pinks !
What pretty girls! You are becoming quite the photographer, Suz. Nice lighting by the window!
The smiles said it all. Even Parker looks like she is ready to say something profound.Dad Day
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh.my.cuteness. Seriously. It's a good thing I'm far-- I want to eat them up! (and that bow is like the cherry on top!!)
((hugs)) and christmas wishes to Tonica! Hope you guys had a great holiday!
adorable!!
If Parker didn't have such pudgy cheeks she could not balance that bow !
Pretty in pinks !
What pretty girls! You are becoming quite the photographer, Suz. Nice lighting by the window!
The smiles said it all. Even Parker looks like she is ready to say something profound.
Dad Day
Post a Comment