
Do all schools participate in "Jump Rope for Heart"??? I'm not sure. The girls have done it now every year since they've been in school...both back in Michigan and now here in Illinois. This year it will take place on Wednesday, February 17. Anyway, I think it's a great cause. We have a lot of people in both of our families who have been affected by heart disease, as well as some of our friend's children. This program gets the kids involved in learning about heart disease...they learn about how the heart works, and how to take care of it through exercise and proper nutrition. They learn that they can help people who have heart disease through their fundraising efforts.
So if you're interested in making a donation for either of the girls this year, please leave a comment to do so and we'll get ya signed up...if not this year, consider doing so in the future.
Thanks for your support!!
Maryn and Avery
4 comments:
So, how does this work ? Do I donate $$$ per jump, or time, or what ?
Seems like the least I can do since my name is on the heart !
Heaven's no! Can you imagine how expensive that would be per jump?!?
Just a one time set amount is all...let me know how much to put you down for and I'll write a check and you can just send it along when you can.
OK ... good cause ; good donation ... $5 or $10 fair ?
(Thank you, Maryn Maryn Banana Fana Faryn !)
cool!
Post a Comment