Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jitters and Butterflies












There was much nervousness and excited anticipation fluttering about in the Brown household last night. Jitters and butterflies. So much so that Avery ended up with an upset tummy late into the night and Maryn just. couldn't. fall. asleep!! All for the big day!!

But here they look cool as cucumbers, don't they? I think they just wanted to get there and make it happen already!!

I hope they have a great first day...now I have some laundry to do and a baby to chase.

3 comments:

Paul and Linda said...

They look so cute in their "first day duds" !

Braeden starts tomorrow, and The Piersons and The Normans are already underway which leaves The J. Days as the only "after Labor Day" crowd.

melanie said...

Look how they even coordinate!!! They are absolutely adorable, I hope they both have a fantastic year ahead. ((hugs)) from Aunt Mel!

J'Amy Day said...

I bet they were the cutest on the bus!!

Isn't it funny how that new outfit gives you the confidence for the first day??? I'm sure they both had a great first day!