Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Highlights 2011--Part 1

We went over to Michigan for Easter weekend and had a blast with our family!! The Day's hosted an Easter eggstravaganza including artisan cheeses from around the world!! As well as some smokin' good kielbasa from the Milford butcher!!





After our culinary travels, we were treated to an easter egg hunt!! Guess who found the golden egg?!?



Not Parker...although it looks pretty golden, doesn't it?!?



Not these guys either.



Nope, not yet.



The peanut gallery...aka homeowners.



Braeden found the Golden Egg!! It was too perfect...he was so pleased!!





After the Easter egg hunt, the kids and the Dads went geo-caching, while the girls went shopping in downtown Milford. Grandma and Grandpa stayed home with the sleeping tots. When we all arrived home, we enjoyed a wonderful Easter feast of ham, rotisserie chicken, cheesy potato casserole, grilled asparagus and green beans, deviled eggs, croissants, and a rainbow jello salad. Thank you Jeff and Amy (and Riley and Hannah) for making an awesome Easter egg hunt and feast!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

that golden ticket was the highlight of his year!!!! Easter was so, so fun and I love your pics. Can we do it again?

melanie said...

Yay Braeden!!

Who is that big girl you called Parker?!!? Look at all that hair! You must post more pictures of that baby. I did not even recognize her!

I was so jealous of the fun time together -- wish I could have been there to Milford shop and Easter feast with y'all!