Cousins come house.
Dess beh-s (dress bears), pay socca balls (play basketball).
baby bwoh-w can-ulls...fire...{blowing sounds}.
{Parker, do you like your cake?} Yay! Cake, can-ulls, yummmm!
Cookin'!!
Pot, spoon, food, haygs (eggs), fyes (fries), yay!...{clapping}.
Because Erin and I are on the same wave length much of the time, we actually bought birthday presents within the same theme. We seriously didn't plan this, but it was perfect!! We bought her a play kitchen and a bucket of food, and the Griswold's got her a bucket of cooking equipment and a Strawberry Shortcake cooking DVD. Isn't that hilarious?!? She absolutely loves it, and hasn't stopped playing with it yet. Yes! I love toys like that!
It was a great birthday for little Miss P. Now instead of referring to herself as "baby", she now calls herself "two". She also loved hearing all of us sing her the "day" song. It was a great birthday. Parker can't possibly be any cuter. We love our {now official} toddler birthday girl!!
4 comments:
Oh, somebody's had a birthday, our little Parker dear..."2" CUTE!!! I wish I could hear her little voice saying all those words. Do a video, pretty please?!?
<3 to Little Miss P!
I still can't belive the whole food thing. So crazy. haha! So glad we could be there for little miss P! She is so darling and we had such a fun time! You planned the perfect 2 year old party.
Love ya'll!
Were has time gone! She is so stinking cute. I am glad she had fun. Melanie
I have only this to say : " 1-8-99 ! 1-8-999 !"
Post a Comment