-Maryn has been playing soccer this season, and Parker loves going to her "socca games". Whenever we are out, she asks if we can go to the "socca game". She calls all balls "socca balls", and wears Maryn's cleats every chance she gets.
-Parker has figured out the whole airplane in the sky phenomenon. She can spot a plane in the sky while we are driving! And if she hears something overhead, she insists on stopping and pointing and saying over and over again, "aye-pane!"
-With Halloween coming, she has noticed the plethora of pumpkins. Instead of just calling them "punkins", she calls them "punkin seeds". So every time she sees one, that's what you get..."punkin seeds". Go figure!
-I bought a CD from Deseret Book called Popcorn Bopping. It is Parker's new fave. She insists on listening to her "favorite songs" when we are driving. Her #1 fave is Pioneer Children sang as the walked, and walked, and walked, and you get the idea. Her 2nd fave is Popcorn popping and she does a pretty good job with the hand gestures too. Seeing her little finger wag for "it wasn't really so" is pretty awesome.
-When she really, really wants anything she resorts to repeating it a million times, which can be highly irritating. Except that she inserts an "uh" between words, so the word "nugget" (for chicken nuggets) turns into "nuggets-uh-nuggets-uh-nuggets-uh-nuggets." Kinda cracks me up.
-Her favorite thing to do right now is play with her pots and pans and play food in her kitchen. She plays "cookin'". The best part is that she has these little salt and pepper shakers which she shakes furiously into the pots and bowls and what not. It cracks me up that already at the age of 2 she understands the necessity of seasoning a dish juuuuust right! LOL!!
-Her other favorite thing to do is go outside. But what kid doesn't love this, I ask you? She loves her "wee" (swing), and her "bean tay-bow" (bean table). It's one of those sand/water tables that I put pinto beans in instead of sand and water cuz quite frankly I hate sand and water. She also is getting more comfortable with her bike and her car.
-And lest I forget, Parker loves her shows. She definitely has her parent's blood in her! Her favorite show right now is Bubble Guppies, which she calls "puppies". She could watch it all day. I try and vary her viewing however to Sesame Street, Brain Baby, Dora, and Mickey Mouse though.
-For Halloween, she will be Supergirl...blue and red version, not the silly pink one.

-She still eats pretty well, but is starting to get pickier every day. Her beverage of choice is juice, not milk (unless it's in her bottle...eek!). The other thing that she has learned to love lately is pickles! Cracks me up..she'll swipe them off our plates when we go out to eat. And of course, following in her sister's footsteps, this girl will eat anything if it is dipped in RANCH!! Ha ha!!
-She hides when she poops. Her favorite place to go right now is the play closet in the family room. If I peek in on her, she puts her hands up and says NO! She has to finish her business in there. Guess it's time to start the potty talk. BLAH!!!!!!!
-When she is throwing a tantrum, she has her little routine of protest. First she will say nooooo! and close her eyes, then she will chuck something across the room, then she hits (I know!), then she screams (I know!), then she starts to spit until drool will come out, then she will stick her tongue out halfway and give you a blank stare. By the end of it, we are all crying from trying NOT to laugh.
So there you have a little taste of Parker Faye at 2. She is hilarious, smart, cute, and so much fun!! We love our little PFB!!
4 comments:
Cutest 2 year old ever!
Such a fun post. I love learning all about the little Parker-isms... I think I could go for some punkin seeds right about now!
I love it! Such a cute girl...and her Grandpa Brown would be so proud that she loves pickles :)
Once you figure out her lingo she is very entertaining !
Not only are pickles her fav., but their look-a-like cousin cucumbers are, too. She ate all of them on my salad the other night.
she's going to be a Day "cookin" all fast and furiously!!!
My fav is when she said this past weekend over and over "where pokee go, where pokee go"?!
She is so cute.
Post a Comment