Thanks to Erin and Ben for being the hosts with the mosts!! Seriously, sooo fun to bunk with them in their adorable West Chicago house...we all loved it!
And thanks to Shauna, Daren, and Maddi for traveling from the rocky mountains to spend some time with all of us...it was so nice to reconnect! And even nicer to catch an evening show of Breaking Dawn with my sestry!! Whoo hoo!! I'm not even into Twilight and I must admit I kind of loved it. Ha ha!!
And a round of applause goes to Ma and Pa Day, who in spite of some pretty horrible circumstances the past few months still managed to put a smile on their faces and open their home and kitchen to us all...there is no place like home and it was so warm and comforting to spend our holiday with them in theirs. I am so grateful this Thanksgiving that Mom is feeling better and that things are moving in a positive direction!!
The menu was delectable, the conversation was hysterical (wherever the Pierson's are, there is always laughter!), and some great memories stored up for posterity.
Thanks again, it was great!
4 comments:
<3 Love!! Looks like such a fun time, and a perfect holiday together. I can just imagine your sides are still achin' from all the laughing and yummy food.
Btw, I LOVE that pic of you and Avery-- So CUTE!
(Insert "Cheers" theme song here : "I want to be where everybody knows my name !"
And, "let's do it" prevailed ... you all pitched in with everything that needed doing ... from the Turkey to the tail-end and there was only 1/2 cup of left-over green bean casserole left ! Well, and a whole Turkey Breast !
Thank you all !
I love all your pics! Especially the one with Daren laying on the couch - that must have been right after dinner!
Wish we could have seen you all! Maybe Christmas??? :)
Oh Suzy - thanks so much for the pictures!! I, of course, took none . . again.
Thanks for the fun memories and for coming up to see us too!
Post a Comment