Friday, August 24, 2012

First Day of School 2012-2013

Ding, ding, ding!!  School is in session!! Girls started back to school on Friday, the 17th. I can't believe it! Where did the summer go?!?


Don't they look fancy?!? And all growed up!?! LOL!!


Maryn is in MIDDLE SCHOOL!! A big (little) 6th grader!!


Avery is starting 5th grade!!


I think Charlie is thinking he's going with Avery to TGS!!


Believe it or not, but Maryn has grown a lot this year...she is wearing a ladies 7/12 shoe now!


Action shot with the backpack!!


Look, Avery's shoes match her backpack!!

Here's to another great year at Tonica Grade School!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

ca-UTE! Love the freshly done hair and cute 1st day clothes. Love those girls. :)

melanie said...

Ditto Erin! I was looking for Miss P with her backpack on!!! Is she missing her buddies like crazy?!!?

Paul and Linda said...

Those are some cute chicklets !

Whenever I hear you worrying about Maryn's slow grow, I think of Melanie who was in the bottom two height-wise in 6th, and then grew 6 inches in 7th putting her among the tallest !

J'Amy Day said...

Your girls and beautiful and SO grown up! Here's to a great school year, Brown Family! :)