I think we all enjoyed our Valentine's Day this year. I was able to co-op in Parker's preschool the day of her Valentine's party which was fun. She loved getting cards and treats from her friends.
I've started a bit of a tradition with making homemade valentines for everyone, along with a little treat.
Mark's started a tradition of little treats for everyone too. This year he got the girls chocolate too, we must have been on the same wavelength...it was a chocolate holiday!!
There was also a Father Daughter Dance hosted by the other Midland Ward held later in the month that was a fun new tradition. I kind of had to force them out the door, but I think they are all glad they went by the end of the night.
The last couple pictures were from a shaving game they had with the girls using popsicle sticks to shave their dads. Luckily, Mark got Maryn's accuracy instead of some other dads who had their toddlers and young daughters just going to town with the shaving cream. Pretty cute game though, I must say!!
Here are some of Parker's masterpieces from the month of February, too.
I love the fun of Valentine's Day, but I sure am glad February is over...onto March, and the promise of Spring!!
.jpg)




.jpg)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness, that shaving game is CLASSIC!!! What a fun idea.
Love your "love" month, crafts, valentines & lots of chocolate-- just as it should be!!
Post a Comment