Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Day for Mothers, 2014

This is becoming one of my favorite holidays, y'all.  What's better than waking up to treats, cards, gifts, extra love and hugs, and being pampered all day?!?  This year didn't disappoint!

Each one of the girls made something very special for me this year.  I'm grateful for each one of them.

Here are a few highlights from the day.

A cake pop bouquet made by Mark and the girls...this had 3 different types of cake: homemade chocolate doughnut holes, chocolate chip cookies, and yellow cake.  They were decorated in my favorite colors of turquoise and blues.  It was not only so cute, but delicious too!

Thanks to Chippewa preschool, I had many gifts from the 4 year old.

Melts my heart.

A flower bouquet in a mason jar, and a cute sign.

I love the poem, although not original, I know it's from the heart. 

No comments: