Friday, March 27, 2015

7th Grade Girl's Volleyball

...has taken over our lives.  But...Avery loves it, and it's been a lot of fun to watch her games and see her improve over the season.  Their team rocks!  They have won almost all of their games, and I am so impressed!  And can you believe Avery's jersey number this season?!?  Coincidence?  I think NOT!!  Haha!  Anyway, the season finally ended this past week (March 25) and I know that Avery will miss her teammates, but I'm kind of looking forward to our lives getting back to normal.  She did great though, and we are so proud of her diligence with practicing, getting her homework done after LONG away games, persistence with not giving up, and having great sportsmanship.  She's #1!!



Goooo Huskies!!

2 comments:

melanie said...

She is #1!!! I love it!!! Sounds like she & Hallie need to pal up and practice together! Volleyball is our life right now too-- and we love it!

Paul and Linda said...

Watched Hallie last year. These girl as can be in charge of beach volley ball at the 2016 Reunion !