I just love celebrating Father's Day with Mark. He is such a great dad, and makes it so fun for our girls. He not only makes us all laugh, but cares deeply for our well being and happiness. He is a great provider and protector (especially with his bow and arrow set), and we just love him!
This year, he chose his gifts (makes it soooo much easier) and they were all very practical, manly things. I kind of got a chuckle out of it because who are we kidding? He loves his poetry, crafting supplies, and books more than anything else really! Haha!
Anyway, I'm sooooo happy to have him as the Father to my children!! Thank you for all you do, Mark!
And equally grateful to have my own Dad in my life! What an awesome example he is to me and all of his grandchildren! Love you Dad, and happy Father's day!!

1 comment:
good Fathers all round !
Post a Comment