I can't remember where I picked up the free child's tickets to the circus, but someplace around town they were giving them out. When I saw it, I thought how perfect it would be to take Parker to a real life circus!! Especially after her preschool had done a whole unit on it, and she actually got to perform as a clown! Anyway, it was a done deal! (Maryn couldn't join us because of rehearsal.)
It was...something else!! Pure entertainment, and a lot of comedy to boot!
Apparently this crew is a family called the Pages straight out of Cuba! They are all related, and they run a pretty small traveling business. Dad Pages runs the lions along with his daughter, who also does face painting. Brothers Pages sell cotton candy and popcorn, as well as do the trapeze, the dog show, and ride motorcycles in the sphere of doom. Daughters Pages sold candy and peanuts, as well as doing the trapeze and the riding horses. Every time there was a new attraction it seemed that the guy selling hot dogs was the featured player! It was hysterical!
We had a blast! Mostly because of how funny we found the Pages family straight off the boat from Cuba with their traveling crew!







2 comments:
Bwahaha!!! This is my favorite!!!! Didn't that acrobat just sell us a cotton candy?!?! You're such a good mom!!!!
were they the "Yellow Pages" ?
Boo !
Post a Comment