We've been here 3 Christmas's now, and this was my first experience attending the "Ball". Maryn and Avery went last year...we dropped them off and ran for the hills! Haha! Obviously, Mark and I have other ideas of what a "good time" entails. :)
Anyway, they came home after last year's "Ball" and said it was so much more than just a dance. There were floor shows with music and dance. It sounded interesting enough. Plus, Parker got wind of the fancy dance where she could wear her fanciest dress and it was all over after that. We. Were. Going.
So we went. The girls got fancied up. They looked so pretty.
Mark and I wore festive-looking Church clothes. Haha. No pictures required!
It was fun. There was a great crowd (stake event) and the floor shows did not disappoint. Parker had a blast, running around, and dancing her little hiney off with her friends. She even asked a couple "older boys" to dance! That girl! The older two boogied with their buddies too. Classic Stake Dance style. These are important experiences in the life of a teenage girl.
Would I go again next year? Eh. Still on the fence.
1 comment:
Midland is all about the dances, eh?!!? Don't they do a big one for Valentine's too??? I kind of love it. Gage needed that during his early mutual years, man!!! The boy won't dance for anything.
How are you?!?
Post a Comment