My girls had to go to school the week of Christmas! I don't know what kind of racket Midland is pulling this year, but it's not good! We actually don't get out of school until 6/16/16 this year to boot! It's a crime, I tell ya! It's definitely thrown us off our schedule of making things festive before Christmas, that's for sure.
Anyway, I was able to help out in Parker's classroom for the Christmas party. It was fun! I just love her teacher, Mrs. Burks. She always has fun activities for the kids and healthy snacks, which I think is hilarious! My assignment was cheese and crackers, someone else brought carrots and ranch. I think the only sugary treat were powdered sugar donut hole "snowballs". :)
So many fun memories!


1 comment:
Hallelujah for healthy snacks!! I love Mrs. Burks already too!!! I'm sorry you're still in school until summer though!?!? Weird!!!
Her rudolph nose is my favorite. the end.
Post a Comment