I'm so glad that Melanie took the time to roll out this fun new tradition to celebrate my Mom's life. May Day was a tradition that she loved as a kid growing up in Portland, Oregon and she actually wrote a story that she later told at the last Tellebration before she passed away about how May Day meant so much more to her later in life. Anyway, it was a good way to remember the things she loved and what she would want us to do with our time in her memory--random acts of kindness!!
We picked 5 people that we felt like needed an extra boost of love and happiness, as well as a token of our appreciation for their love and support. It was raining the day we delivered, so I don't have any action shots, but needless to say it was fun!
One of the ladies we wanted to give one to lives in a gated nursing home...we somehow slipped in on that cold, rainy day and were able to leave it on her door...I have no doubt we had some extra help!
Love it! #lindasday
1 comment:
<3 <3 <3
Post a Comment