| I threw a fun baby shower for my friend Amanda, from Grad School at CMU. This was the rest of the group that could make it. |
| Parker performed in the Midland Youth Choir for a Christmas Concert. |
| Mark and I successfully complete Fall semester sharing an office at Delta! |
| A Ward Christmas Party |
| Parker having a deep convo with Barb Ostergaard |
| I'm not sure what she was writing about, but she seems very concerned. Maybe it was her Christmas list for Santa?? |
| Maryn and her french horn buddies performed at our Nativity Display. They called themselves "Born to Horn." |
| Parker was able to sing in the children's choir for the Nativity Display. She was supposed to dress up like an angel, so she wore Avery's old baptism dress! |
| "Born to Horn" Practice :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment