Saturday, October 20, 2018

MIsc. October Moments

 

Maryn won an award in school and because she did a silly senior photo, they used this to print up her accomplishment in the school newspaper. :)

Addicted--get it whenever we can.

Cooper Willis is 4 years old this Fall.

I'm not even sure what's happening here.

I've been teaching Sunday School to Maryn and Avery's age group at church. One of the stories I shared was about my superior bowling/athletic abilities and Avery made this meme and texted it to everyone in the class. I'm not sure if she's mocking me or...?!? :)

The Dow Library did a cool Harry Potter exhibit at the Library this fall, and I thought it was really cool.

Maryn won an award for a print she made about her Mormon heritage. Pretty cool!

We took a walk to the newly-opened Whiting Forest Canopy Walk. It's pretty cool and it was a fun day in the trees! 








Parker trying on a dinosaur costume--probably not gonna work though.
 

Maryn and Avery got tickets to see Kali Uchis in concert in Detroit. They had a great time.



The Annual Midland 1st Ward Fall Festival Hay Ride

Maryn performing in the Marching Band

No comments: