
The newest Griswold, Cole Joshua with proud parents, Ben and Erin.

Mommy and Boy--I love this pic!

Day's and Griswold's--Suzy (me on the far left) and Mark, with Shauna in front of me with my girls, then my parents, then Ian (Jeff's kids) on top of Jeff's (my bro) shoulders, Hannah in green, Alec in blue, Riley in denim, Amy (sis-in-law) behind, Melanie behind her holding Braeden (Erin's other little boy), Mary and Randy Griswold (Ben's parents), and Erin and Ben on the far right. (Shauna and Mel's families stayed home and Ryan's family is in Utah.)

Lunch at Olga's--May 5th

Erin and Melanie--when they were young, we all called them "the little girls". Look at 'em now! Gorgeous ladies!!
I love having sisters!! We went shopping at Dixboro in Ann Arbor. That's Amy (Jeff's wife), Shauna (#1), Me (#4), Melanie (#5), and Erin (#6). The space between Mel and Erin is probably where our other sis-in-law Gretchen should be standing. Either that or Erin thinks Mel has cooties.
This was kinda the joke we laughed at while we were together. We all have pretty much the same haircuts...the a-line with the stack in the back. That's Amy, Shauna, Melanie, and Erin.


6 comments:
ha!! Mel DOES have cooties!! I noticed that too in that pic...why am I standing so far away?! I should have been standing very close to keep her warm...brrrr Michigan vs. HOT AZ!! Ha Ha! Cute pics! :)
I noticed that too! Cooties are better than thinking that I was just stinky.. :)
I miss you all you guys already! Coeur d'Alene can't come soon enough!!!
Now I have a pic that I can show my hairdresser! Seriously. Sounds like a fun time with your sisters.
that is definitely the "in" do of the season!! I went in to get my hair cut like that- It turns out that my hair still has too many layers and I need to get it one length! anyways...
cute pictures and what a fun time with all the family and sisters!! there's truly nothing that compares to that!
I love that all of our posts have the same familial feel . . .thanks Mel!
I seriously am suffering from some serious homesickness. HELP!
I love these pictures - especially the haircut one! It's really amazing that we all get along...we don't have anything at all in common at all!
Post a Comment