Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Festive Fallish Fun


Last weekend, we did some very festive, fallish things and I wanted to post a few photos to share our festive, fallish fun with all of you. (Love alliteration!!)

On Friday night, we had our Ward Trunk-or-Treat. It didn’t rain this year, which was great in and of itself. The girls settled pretty easily on costumes, so there was no drama right before the even either. Mark handed out candy, and I walked with the girls. It was a fun night.




On Saturday afternoon, we went to pick out our pumpkins from a really small, family patch close to my Parent’s condo. We went there last year and they had this amazing homemade jam, and Mark still hasn’t forgotten it. This year in addition to getting our pumpkins, we also got 2 jars of the homemade jam…one strawberry and one raspberry. It’s delicious!


(I thought my poor sister in Arizona would appreciate this shot of color...sorry if this makes you homesick, Melanie!)


Maryn sitting on a big, dirty pumpkin.


Avery trying hard not to squint and keep her eyes on the camera.


Happy Fall Everyone!!

6 comments:

brownbunchmama said...

We're enjoying those Fall colors here too and appreciate the photos so much! The trees on the street going to Dan and Shalee's have turned golden yellow and we're enjoying that. We saw so many hues on our trip up and back to Moscow and were amazed to see how much they changed in just three days difference. HAPPY FALL indeed!

Stacie said...

Cute pictures! I love the family pic at the ward party.

Shauna said...

I was hoping to see the $50 in gourds!

Love the pics. Can I just take another opportunity to tell you how great you look?

Jennifer said...

You guys so cute!

Paul and Linda said...

Enjoyed your posts and pix today. Thanks for sharing.

Big hug,

Dad

J'Amy Day said...

I know I just saw them, but Maryn and Avery are looking so grown up! What cute little pumpkins...