Being the dutiful daughter that I am, I figured it was high-time I posted some photos. Either that, or endure the wrath of a homesick Grandma/Mother who seriously needs a dose of some Brown love.
The girls went out and played in our backyard after school the other day. The weather has been temperate...holding in the thirties mostly, so it's been nice not to have the hair in your nose freeze shut walking from the house to the car lately. They ventured out to the back of the property line and started doing what kids do best...give 'em a stick and a puddle and they're good to go, right?
(can you guess what she's holding?)
Mark joined them and wandered around the yard admiring the sunset, dreaming of the corn fields that would be popping up in not too long. (I think he also may be strategizing some serious plans for keeping rodents and bugs at bay...we've heard there's a nasty rat problem once the corn comes in.)
I snapped some pictures from the back porch. 30's is still a little frigid for my delicate constitution...snort, snort. (And sorry, no pics of me today. I'm having a little problem with Casey's donuts lately and am too embarrassed to show my face, or my thighs for that matter, thank you very much.)
7 comments:
We don't "do" photos. We don't like the way we look in photos. We don't know how to take photos. And, for heaven's sake, we don't know how to get them into the post !
(I have used the collective "we" here, and Laurie may not have any of my photoless qualifications !)
BUT, I am happy to see my little "Brownies" in Tonica Town ! Cute as ever ... thanks !
What in the world is Ava-Miss-Jones holding???
Love the pictures! Keep them a'comin! The sunset is beautiful, and I hope MSB finds a way to keep the rodents out. :)
Thanks for the photos!! The "grills" are lookin' good. After having had 4 boys I think I know what Ava Miss Jones is holding but I don't really want to know for sure!
I love to take the photos but can't figure out how to get them from the camera to the computer. I think Maryn's baptism photos are still stored in the camera!
For the record, Avery is holding chestnuts that have been sitting under the snow for a few months. Honestly, people, what do you think we're letting our daughters pick up?
Aghhh, rodents stealing in for a crumb or two as a free meal . .brings back memories from the good old days on McKinley Rd in Chelsea!
Fun to see you all! Wish we could get together for a visit :(
You all look great! Tonica is treating you well! Miss you!
Post a Comment