A few weeks ago, my Mom wondered where the picture of our family in front of the Tonica sign with population "700" was. Since they were here visiting this past weekend, I figured it was a perfect opportunity to have my Dad take a picture of our family in front of the sign to signify our "welcome to Tonica".
And "Plus 5" doesn't mean that the new speed limit in town is 40, if ya know what I'm sayin'...wink, wink.
Please join us in welcoming a new member to our family...due in September 2009.

Okay, you can go ahead and pick up your jaws off the floor...the time neither one of us ever thought would happen again has finally come!! Can you believe it?!?
Needless to say, we are still shocked and excited for this long-awaited (you can say that again) and blessed event!! A new baby!! (Now Mark doesn't have to go around stealing everyone else's. It was becoming a bad habit.)
14 comments:
I am so excited for you I can hardly stand it!! Wish you lived closer so we could lend Blake to you to get your girls ready for a brother.....or sister...YAY!! :)
Look how incredibly clear that ultra-sound is at this early stage ! Modern medicine amazes me !
Happy Baby to you ! Happy Baby to you ! Happy Baby Mark and Suzy (and Maryn and Avery) ! Happy Baby to you ... and many more ! (Just kidding !)
We love Fall arrivals and look eagerly toward this one! Let me know how we can help. YAHOO -- I love being a grandma !!!
YEA!!!!!! Such perfect, wonderful, awesome, great, happy, exciting, joyful, stupendous news. I am out of my chair jumping in the air excited for you. I can't even type any more that's how excited I am. I have to go and tell Emily and text Anna and Chris.
Just got the text from Jen. Congratulations!!!! We're excited here too.
A BABY!!! I am so happy for your little family! Congrats & a big hug for you all!
Amy
shut.right.up!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! :) Yeah for Baby Brown!! :)
Seriously the best news I've heard all day!! Congratulations!
I can't wait to meet the next baby Brown!!!
Love you guys!
Melanie
(that is a lot of exclamation points)
Holy Macanoly!! That is so great!! Sheila told me (via email) that I should check out your blog and my first thought was, "She's preggers!" Too cool.
See you soon! Love, Becky
yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel like crying!!!!!!!!!
Happy Day! I'm SO SO happy for you Suzi!!
and sorry I spelled your name wrong :) this is Angela, your martian marathon running buddy btw. :) I'm so proud of you for running still! My little guy is 3 months and I still have no desire, any words of inspiration??
Horray for all of you! I am so excited for you!!
Sorry I'm a little behind in the Congratulation...but congratulations! You're due on my husband's birthday! I'm a little scared about getting pregnant with so many years between Rosie and future child...but I know the feeling....family doesn't quite feel complete.
Post a Comment