I went to Michigan this past weekend for a quick little getaway. It was to meet up with my BFF's for one last GNO (Girl's Night Out) before another one of us moves out of the state of Michigan. Many of you know Becky. She and her family are moving clear across the country to the state of Washington for a new job. Although the job is great, we are verrrry sad that they are leaving.
We've known each other since we were 12. We all met at Girl's Camp. And we've pretty much stayed in contact over the years. We have been getting together regurlarly since the Spring of 2006. We try to go out at least once a month with just the girls, but we've also gotten together with our hubbies and kids as well.
These GNO's have been a life preserver for all of us, I think. We have laughed, cried, and eaten ourselves silly. We have literally shared our deepest, darkest secrets and have been there for each other every step of the way. I am so grateful for these ladies and the friendships that we have.
Thanks for the memories girls!!
(Yes, they all read my blog now, but never comment, ahem...yeah, I'm looking at you Sheila, Becky, and Casey!! Hee hee.)
3 comments:
Obviously you did not get the black shirt memo !
Michigan left-behinders ... give me a call. Becky ... call my sister ! Suzanne, you, too !
What a super fun night! That evening was one of the best! I laugh out loud just thinking about it! Thank goodness for the total hilarity to drown out the fact that it will be our last one for a while. I will miss our monthly GNOs soooo much! Boo hoo. I must not think of it. I love you girls!
-Casey
hot mamas!! :)
Post a Comment