We stand as witnesses to her tiny little cuteness and soft and scrunchy skin, and sweet, sweet smell ! Her little feet are about 3"long, and her hair is much darker in person. On occasion, she is known to open her eyes, and they are blue. Like her mother, she has a temper when hungry. She likes to be held, thank goodness ! Our little 22 ... we are glad to meet you !
11 comments:
Oh, she looks so peaceful. Congratulations on a beautiful baby.
bee-you-tee-ful!!!
Could she get any cuter?! I think not.
YEA! I've been obsessively checking your blog for pictures. She is perfect. I love her. Congratulations!
We stand as witnesses to her tiny little cuteness and soft and scrunchy skin, and sweet, sweet smell ! Her little feet are about 3"long, and her hair is much darker in person. On occasion, she is known to open her eyes, and they are blue. Like her mother, she has a temper when hungry. She likes to be held, thank goodness ! Our little 22 ... we are glad to meet you !
She's a keeper !
Can't wait to hear the details. She is just too precious!
Is that hair by that little ear?? HAIR??!! LOVE it!!
She is adorable, and just a little person of her own! I can't wait to see more!
So cute!!! Is it me or does she resemble Avery? Thanks for treating us to the pics!
Can't wait to hear the story!! Congrats on a beautiful daughter!!
Horray for all of you!!
Congratulations! I'm glad you didn't have to wait too much longer after your false alarm. What a little sweetheart. Do I see a lot of Mark in her?
Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to hear more details, but get your rest! And happy birthday to Avery!!
What a sweetheart! Great close-up, too! She looks like she belongs to the brown family!
Post a Comment