Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pictorial Updates


Parker and Charlie waiting for the girls' school bus every afternoon around 3:30.


"It's okay boy, they'll be home soon...now come a little closer...heh heh heh..."


Mark and the girls went on a hike at Starved Rock. Our November weather has been amazing and they wanted to take advantage of a nice afternoon. I love these girls. They're so cool.


Fashion!! :-) The girls before a baptism for a little girl in Ave's primary class.


Bunny feet jammas!! An early Christmas present...Thank you Grandma Day!!

4 comments:

Shalee said...

Oh! They are all so cute! I was half expecting another picture of Parker and Charlie and a choke hold....

melanie said...

I love that Parker & Charlie are buddies! So cute.

Love the updates!! You've got some of the cutest girls around!

Paul and Linda said...

Heh Heh ... said the spider to the fly !

Can't wait to see these girls next week and have a bite of T-Bird and pie with The Browns !

Erin said...

so cute! I love my pics of cole standing at our door with his little mullett, watching the world go by. And those bunny feet pj's and "fashion girls"?! ADORABLE!!