Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer Weddn'

Nothing like a beautiful summer weddn'!!

My nephew Collin (1st grandchild, and son of my sister Shauna) got married this weekend!! His darling bride's name is Kristen and they couldn't be more perfect for each other!! They were so adorable and so in love, and just being around them was like being young and in love again. So fun!! Kristen has a great sense of humor, and I am so glad that she is joining the family...she will fit right into this crazy family of ours!! I flew out to Denver for the festivities on Thursday, returned on Sunday, and am sad that the fun is already over. It was such a beautiful wedding and reception. Here are a few pics of the celebration.



















4 comments:

melanie said...

I love that first one of them coming out of the temple! So cute!

It was such a beautiful weekend, and I know so, so much work went into every detail. It is not a small thing to find that "someone"!!

I miss being with you guys the most though!! Love, LOVE you guys!!

Mark Brown said...

It's true - there's nothing like a summer wedding. And ours was nothing like a summer wedding.

Paul and Linda said...

Mark Brown ... that was a funny line !

Loved this particular wedding with all the attention to detail paid by the Mothers !!!

Wish we had a picture of the centerpieces ... so sweet and nostalgic !

Shauna said...

Suzy - so fun to see pictures! Haven't looked up since the wedding. It was so fun to have you guys all here!! So hard to have you gone too. Thank you so much for the making the trip. Love you.