Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sista's Reunion '11

Although it wasn't nearly complete due to the absence of the eldest sista, Shauna and our SIL Gretchen; the Sista's Reunion 2011 edition was still jam-packed with food, fun, laughter, therapeutic conversations, tears, flatulence (doh, did I really just say that?!? LOL!), cooking, very little sleep, shopping, and bittersweet goodbyes. It's never long enough, it's always too few and far between, and we always say "when can we do this again?!?" as we pull ourselves away. What can I say?!? I love my sista's and can't wait for next time!!


Dinner Friday night at the Macaroni Grill


Black Forest birthday cake for Melanie at Erin's house


Shopping at the Town Peddler


Lunch at Potbelly Sandwiches


Manicures and Pedicures with Amy and her girls in Milford (where the "friendly" Asian workers talked about our hairy legs!)


Suzy says da!!


A little brother thrown into our Sista's reunion...this pic reminds me of that one they took a looong time ago in their navy blazers and briefcases, remember that one? They were all matchy-match that night at dinner at a Mexican place in Milford.


Melanie and Erin hijack my camera and start getting a little silly.


After dinner we had to do a late-night Target run...you can imagine the hijinks that ensued. LOL!!

Until next time ladies...let's do the dang thang!!

2 comments:

melanie said...

I'm doubled over laughing and crying at the same time!!! LOVE you all!!!

Do the dang thang 4-eva!!!

Erin said...

Oh.my.word.

Ditto,Mel!! Such a "range" (if you will) of emotions for me looking at those pics. Priceless! I love them. So fun! Missed you Shauna and Gretchen!