The Blog. Yet another aspect of my life that is being neglected right now. Eye-sh. Seems like we have been here, there, and everywhere in the past month. Lots going on, and blogging has slipped through the cracks. No excuses though. Just one of those seasons I guess.
Lots of thoughts going through my head tonight. Here goes:
It hurts when my kids hurt. I need to learn to separate their feelings from my own. And not project. Parenting...I must have missed that class in school! ;)
Nobody is perfect, but the Gospel is. If I could remember that everyone is a child of God, learning, making mistakes, and struggling towards perfection; much like myself, it would make a world of difference.
When I am feeling lonely, I need to reach out to someone. Especially when that other someone is also feeling lonely too.
Articulating my feelings from the start helps take an argument from point A to Z, without all the mess in between.
My family is the most important thing, and deserve my best. Not just whatever's leftover after a long day of making everyone else happy.
If it ain't broke, don't try and fix it.
Less is best. Especially when it comes to scheduling time, one of our most precious commodities.
Listen and search your heart...where's the first place your mind wanders to when you have a moment of silence? That's where your heart is.
Any-hoo...hopefully I'm not writing a vague, ambiguous post that seems like it's fishing for concern or sympathy. Just getting some of my inner thoughts and feelings down on "screen"...LOL!! Feels good. Maybe I should do this bloggy thing more often?!? Ha ha!!
3 comments:
Welcome back! Wise thoughts.
Just sent you a message on facebook-- you can ignore if you want... :)
I've missed you in bloggy-land! Definitely all wise thoughts & so important to remember. <3
Agreed! Words of wisdom, indeed. :)
(didn't mean to make that ryhme)
Post a Comment