Saturday, April 26, 2014

We MOVED!!

I have no actual pictures from the day that we moved.  Probably because it all happened so fast, and was such a blur.  Suffice it to say, things went smoothly and nothing got broken or lost! Lots of friends from our old ward, and new ward showed up to help, and it warmed our hearts.  We both feel so strongly that this is the house we were meant to find, that this ward is finally "home", and that we are all happy and content.  I keep having this feeling that we are finally "grown-ups", and that this is a place where we will grow older and watch many big, important phases of life happen.  I really get so excited thinking about what the future holds.  It's so nice to finally be able to settle in, and know that we can get comfortable and put down roots someplace that we are all taken care of.  I can't say I've had that feeling every place we've lived.

Anyway, I am grateful, and feeling very blessed.

 

This is the only picture I have of the inside of the house at this point.  I will try and get together an open house one of these days, but for now this is it.  This is our fireplace in the family room.  All those cards were from my birthday...another story for another day!

No comments: