Friday, October 24, 2014

An Old Michigan Tradition

It's CIDER MILL TIME!!  Woop-woop!  I can't tell you how happy this time of the year makes me!  I just love it so much.  This year we got an early start too, which helped make the season that much "funner"!!  Yay! 

On the girl's first day off from school, we headed south to an old favorite...Spicer's Orchard outside of Fenton.  I remembered it being closer to Midland, but in reality it ended up almost an hour and a half from our house!  Hah!  Oh well, the trip was fun too, so it's all good.

This place has it all in terms of a good cider mill...it's got a little something for everyone!  It has a great kid's play area with bikes, a corn bin, a zip-line, a big pirate ship play-fort, a sand-box (ewww, not my fave!), tube slides, a petting zoo, corn-maze, apple-picking, punkin' patch, and of course hot donuts and fresh cider!!










 








Hooray for FALL!!!

1 comment:

Paul and Linda said...

such an "autumnal" feast ... thanks for the trip !