Thursday, December 18, 2014

Holiday Fun with Chip, Chip, Chippewa!!

Parker's preschool has a fun holiday party for the kids and their families before the break begins.  There's lots of cookies and punch, cute projects and gifts for Moms and Dads, and the most adorable program to complete the night.  I loved it this year!

You may recall Parker's performance at last year's party...she jumped up and took a bow after EVERY song!!  It was both hilarious and horrifying.  She definitely created a reputation for herself that night.  But despite that, her teachers and friends still love her!  haha!

Anyway, she sat next to her BFF/future husband, Lucas (from our ward, he also lives down the street from us).  She did great, as well as the other kids, but who am I kidding?!?  I was only watching her!  Is that bad?!?



'Member how the only pose she would give me was the #1 sign?  This is her new "pose"...I don't know what it is.
 After the holiday party, the class also had a bowling party!  It was fun, but realllllyy time consuming.  Imagine 23 little kids rolling those slow, heavy bowling balls down the lane at .00003 mph.  It was a long day to say the least. 



 



Anyway, hard to believe this is the last preschool program and Christmas bowling party for these old folks.  What are we going to do with ourselves next year at this time?!?

1 comment:

melanie said...

And all this money! I can't wait to be done paying for preschool!!! Haha!!!

She's such a sweet caboose. Love her fun personality!