I found the cutest little green sign this year at the Peddler when I went down to Livonia and it says: "Luck has nothing to do with it, we are BLESSED!" I think that sums up this whole St. Patrick's Day mania to a T.
Hope you didn't get pinched this year!
3 comments:
Parkers Poses are always the BEST!!! Haha!! Your St. Patty's day decorations are adorable, and I'm feeling like an uber-slacker. I haven't even put up Easter yet & it's on SUNDAY!!!!! {hangs head in shame}
that last pic of parker has me CRACKING UP! That girl is the best. Seriously, your decorations for every holiday have me super jelly. ;) Reminds me of our home growing up. Good on ya, sis! Love ya!
"The child who grew up in front of a camera" personified !
Also folks ... Suzanne put up some of my decor while down here for a visit ! Above and Beyond ! Thanks, Sister !
Post a Comment