Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Avery Turns 13

It's definitely official at this point...Thirteen is actually becoming a real, live teenager.  I don't know if I'm okay with this.  With Avery, I feel like we've been inching closer to this over the past few years already.  The operative word being "inching." Because she's been growing soooo much, she basically started looking like she was a teenager when she was still, well, um...11, I feel like I've already been launched into this whole phenomenon. Maybe we'll just sail through the next few years of this whole thing and get done early?!?  Yes, that would be great.  I'll take an order of that, please.

Anyway, she had a fun birthday this year with just us...her fam.  She is kind of a home-body type girl anyway, so a night with us isn't the end of the world.  It's actually just how she likes it, I think. I hope.

I'm so grateful for Avery.  She is so funny, helpful, supportive, dependable, talented, and smart!  Happy birthday to my beautiful Avery Jane!



She was especially excited about finally being the legal age for Facebook and Pinterest!  Now she doesn't have to "borrow" her sister's pinterest boards anymore!  Haha!
She chose the OG (Olive Garden) for her birthday dinner of choice.  I love that about her.  :)

No comments: