In addition to lots of changes this year, I started school too! I'm doing a graduate program in English at Central Michigan University in Mount Pleasant. To say I am intimidated is an understatement!
Maryn started high school at Herbert Henry Dow High School. She makes a super cute freshman!
Avery is finishing up her last year of middle school and is an 8th grader at Jefferson Middle School. I think she could probably pass for at least a sophomore in HS though. :)
Parker started kindergarten this year at Seibert Elementary! I am so excited for her, but my Mommy heart is breaking wide open. I just can't imagine life with out her (or any more little ones) at home during the day. It's a good thing I know I will be busy with school because I might just shoplift a baby somewhere! Haha!
Of course, like her older sisters, she didn't look back! Once she was in and found her spot, she got right to work! I am looking forward to the great things she will do in school, but I am going to miss her like crazy!
{After her first day of school, we went to pick her up and it had been rainy and overcast all day. The sun was hiding behind a cloud and it was pretty dark outside. She came out and asked if it was already bedtime and if she missed the whole day? With all day kindergarten, she had never been gone for that long, even at preschool. She thought she had literally been in school from sun up till sun down. It broke my heart and made me laugh at the same time...such a sweet girl!!}

No comments:
Post a Comment