So now that Parker is an elementary student, we are back in the swing of school fundraising. I've become so jaded with this whole phenomenon after basically working my way through years of it with the older two. I just want to write a check and be done with it. Our lives are busy enough as it is, and we are poor enough as it is, ya know?!? Anyway, this was actually a pretty fun fund-raiser as far as that kind of thing goes. The kids only needed a one-lump sum donation to their walk-a-thon, instead of per mile pay-out, so easy, peasy.
Parker went all out! She didn't just walk, she RAN the entire time! I told her she could slow down, but I think she just got caught up in the excitement of the event and had so much fun! I did a couple laps with her too! I must say having a kindergartener starting off makes me want to try a little more to have fun, for her sake more than anybody.
Our newest little Seibert Bulldog!




No comments:
Post a Comment