Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School



Avery Jane starting the 2nd grade. She'll have Ms. Fiocchi this year. This is the same teacher Maryn had last year. She has a pretty tough reputation, but by the end of the year, Maryn really liked her. I guess you have to get on her good side. I hope Avery is able to...I mean who can't help but love Avery?!? I am sure that in no time she will have Ms. Fiocchi cracking more than a few smiles.



Maryn Elizabeth starting the 3rd grade. Her teacher is Mrs. Anderson. She is the Grandma to one of Maryn's classmates and friends, Emily. She is also the Aunt to another one of Maryn's classmates and friends, Sam. We live in a small town, and although I don't think there is in-breeding going on, everyone is definitely related somehow. Tonica residents are lifers, I think. We have heard great things about Mrs. Anderson and are looking forward to a great year for Maryn.



Nothing like a fresh start!! We have high hopes for 2009-2010!!

4 comments:

melanie said...

Happy New Beginnings!!! I hope they have a great first day, and an awesome year!

I would love to take you to the Q for a celebratory kid-free lunch. At least for the next 7-10 days. :)

Love ya!

brownbunchmama said...

It is so fun to see those darling girls!
we are glad things are progressing as well as they are for you. We think of you and pray for you every day!We love you.

Erin said...

they look so cute! And how can you not love that tie?! Adorable!

Paul and Linda said...

Well, I would say that the Mrs' Fiocchi and Anderson are very lucky ladies to be with those two "A" dorable girls every day !

(I would like to see the report cards of the grand-daughter and niece ... :o) )