Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's great to be eight!

Eight years ago, around 5:30 in the A.M., this little round-faced, blue-eyed, rosy cheeked bundle joined our family. And we have never been the same. She is full of spunk, laughter, sass, and sweetness--our Avery Jane. We love her so!




(If you zoom in, you can catch a greedy little vampire skeeter in the act of sucking some fresh Avery blood...on her neck!)






(can you just hear her saying, "my cheeks hurt real bad" in a Napoleon voice?!?)

Her Baptism will be this Saturday, September 18th at 10 am. Wish you could all join us!!

6 comments:

Mark Brown said...

She's awesome. The coolest 8 year old I know.

Shalee said...

What a cutie. She is great. This makes me laugh, because I remember hearing you comment at Brianna's baptism: "What's up with the white prom dresses?" I see the fancy white dress trend made it's way east :)

Wish we could be there.

Paul and Linda said...

Wota QT ! See you tomorrow !

J'Amy Day said...

I love that last picture!!!

She looks so pretty and grown-up. Give her a hug and a thumbs-up for us on Saturday...

Erin said...

so cute!! That dress is so adorable and just fits her to perfection!! We love you Avery Jane! Have a wonderful baptism day! Sooooo wish we could be there.

melanie said...

Love and hugs to beautiful Avery!!
I hope there was no vomit at this baptism!!