Thursday, September 5, 2013

Miss Parker Turns Four!

Parker insisted we go to Chuck E. Cheese for her birthday again this year.  She loved it so much last year, and has since seen the commercials for it reminding her of the place "where a kid can be a kid!"  So, we decided to make a trip down to the Detroit area and met up with cousins and grandparents for an early bday celebration.  It was really fun...not too crowded, and an excellent salad bar, if I do say so myself!!  I'm getting so old, LOL!

Parker and Cole on the simulation roller-coaster.

Afterwards, Grandma picked up the infamous "puppy cake" from Heritage Bakery (5 mile and Newburgh), that Avery had on her 5th birthday.  Parker's favorite color is blue, so this was PERFECT!!  Thanks so much Grandma!!

Cutting the head off the puppy and serving it to my 4-year old...a little intense for a bday party, dontcha think?  LOL!  And yes, since I moved to Michigan my hair done went curly!  Weird, yes!  Maybe it's all my "hormoneys"? (Big, Fat Greek Wedding).
















This is Parker on her actual birthday...she wanted her "favorite meal" for lunch, so we hit up the local McDonalds in Midland.  It has a playland that is actually pretty clean!  Score!

We had a party for our family and invited the Pennocks (Mark's cousins who live here) to come over too.  I think Parker loved it!

My little birthday princess...who can stay mad at her for very long?!? She has stolen all of our hearts, dangit!



Maryn and Avery are responsible for these cute decorations...they did a great job and Parker was thrilled.

I made her cake...I must admit I am getting a little bit better at this now...still not great, but better!


In the backyard opening presents because our house is SO small!


Overall, a great birthday for a great 4 year old girl!!


4 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, Parker!

Paul and Linda said...

That Lahsa Apsa cake will go down in history ! The dog cake with 40 lbs of frosting !

Happy Birthday Miss Chipawa 2027 !

Shalee said...

Looks like fun! I'm kind of freaking out at how much Parker and Gracie look alike...

And I love your curly hair!! How fun!! :)

melanie said...

Happiest #4 Parker Faye! That crown picture is my favorite ever. She is the cutiest patootiest.