Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Aren't these hilarious?!? I found the link on my friend Andrea's blog and HAD to do it myself. I love that good 'ole Condi and I could be mistaken for sisters! What?!? Who do you think is the most accurate? (Don't say Laura Bush!!) Mark always told me he thought I looked like Jodi Foster, but she's not in my collage.

I practically fell off my chair when I saw that one of his was Dr. Freud! What the heck? And at least 3 of them I have no idea who they even are...a priest, a random kid, and some guy with a nasty handlebar mustache. I'm sad Josh Hartnett didn't show up in his collage. Who do you think he looks most like?

That definitely met my laugh quota for the day!

7 comments:

Stacie said...

You look more like your celebrities than Mark does like his. Honestly, when you put your picture next to those women, I can see a lot of similarities, especially Nicole Kidman. You go girl! :o)

Jennifer said...

I have done this before and I got Laura Bush too! Don't think I look like her tho. Never got anyone as good as Nicole Kidman. Mark's are HILARIOUS! Especially John Goodman. The handlebar mustache guy is from the band Metallica and the priest is the founder of Opus Dei. Did you read The DaVinci Code? He founded the group that the killer is in.

J'Amy Day said...

I'm voting for Nicole Kidman - you just have to beef-up your eye make-up!

Paul and Linda said...

I'm thinking Lauren Graham if you died your hair.

melanie said...

I agree that you look more like yours than Mark-- What's with Dr. Freud?? That's *almost* as hilarious as Alice Cooper on Jeff's!!

I vote Kate Hudson-- and they should replace Condi with Jodi!

carley said...

suzy--that is HILARIOUS! it met my laugh quota for the day too--especially since i tried it and got a 74% match to tom welling! also on my list were mary-kate olsen and cate blanchett (obviously my twins!) hope all is well!

Erin said...

I think you really DO look like Nicole Kidman!