Friday, March 28, 2008

#20

He's here! My family members will already know by now, but I thought I'd let my friends know that my sister Erin's baby finally decided to grace us with his long-awaited presence...here's the email from my Mom last night.

Ben called after 11 EDT to say they were in the recovery room then. Erin
was doing well except for the teeth chatters, and the baby had good signs.
He was smaller than I had guessed weighing 8 lb 8oz, and measuring 20 and a
quarter. He looks alot like Braeden with Ben's hairline, and kind of "mooshy". She ended up with the c-section even though she tried her best for the v-back. His name is Cole Joshua, I think. Cole, for sure. She will be at St. Joes Ypsi until Sunday.
Ben has next week off. Chrysler has a"paternity" benefit. How nice! His folks
are with Braeden and will stay until Sunday evening. We will visit tomorrow, and I
will try for a picture to post. But, don't hold your breath!


So there you have it! #20 to even out the number of grandchildren in the Day family. Who would have thought!?! We are so excited for another cousin to play with and another baby to steal and snuggle with (Mark, aka "baby stealer")!! So happy for Erin and Ben and Braeden. Can't wait to meet baby Cole!!

4 comments:

Mark Brown said...

So I steal babies, so what? You talk like that's a bad thing.

Jennifer said...

You can steal my baby all you want, Mark. Especially between 1-5am. Tell Erin congrats for me. I love your new picture. It is very sweet!

Stacie said...

My husband appreciated the baby stealing, or at least baby entertaining for many weeks in Elder's Quorum. :o) Congratulations to Erin, Ben and Braeden!

J'Amy Day said...

We get to see baby Cole on Saturday...can't wait!