Who doesn't love a good questionnaire? I found this one and it was pretty easy to answer. If you're needing a good Q&A to pass the time, copy this one and post it to your own. I'd love to see everyone else's answers.
1) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Was it good?
Enchanted. Yes, I liked it. The girls loved it. And I looked over at Mark a few times and saw him mildly amused. Mostly he didn’t know what to say when Giselle starts touching Robert’s chest hair, and Avery loudly asks, “Dad, why’s she checking out his fur?”
2) What is your favorite tv show?
Right now it’s Lost. It’s reeling me in, episode after episode. And after the Sahara Desert of no TV for months, it’s been a welcome addition. I’m also still faithful with my AI attendance.
3) What is the last album you bought (or stole from the internet, or burned from a friend) that you loved?
The last complete album I received was Carrie Underwood’s “Some Hearts” Album from Maryn for my birthday last year. But I’ve bought lots of iTunes lately for my shuffle. Among some of the hits are Pink, Kanye West, and the Killers.
4) If you were in charge of People Magazine’s Sexiest Person Alive, who would win?
If I was in charge, I’d have to say Josh Hartnett or Ben Affleck from their Pearl Harbor days. Then again, EVERYBODY in that movie was just super-naturally beautiful.
5) Who is your favorite artist? (Like art artist)
I actually have gone through different phases of what I like. When I was a teen and young adult, I loved Monet. I decorated my college dorm rooms in his watercolors. As I got older, I began to really like Picasso and Van Gogh for their funky impressionism. And I started liking photography…particularly Ansel Adams. Now, I really like really modern pieces like stuff from Allison Strine and Yellena, and photography from Pioneer Woman and Susannah317.
6) What is your favorite musical/opera/play?
My favorite musical began as Annie, then Grease, then Sound of Music, Oklahoma, 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, Oliver, the Music Man (always best played by my brother), the Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Joseph (and his amazing technicolor dreamcoat), Hairspray, and I must admit the High School Musicals. I’ve seen Operas too, but not as much of a fan. I saw a version of Carmen at an amazing theater in Prague and was blown away. And I don’t think I’ve seen a play since I had to do FA100 at Ricks.
7) What do you think is the worst song ever recorded?
I know my Mom reads my blog, so Mom, cover your eyes now. For the rest of you, do you remember that song called “The Thong Song”. Yep. That’s THE worst song of all time.
1 comment:
I will not even read #7, but want to echo you with the plays and musicals with the addition of Lion King which was so dramatically staged and costumed. Best movie lately was Bourne Ultimatum ... Dad and I are such suckers for the trilogy. Matt, of course, is one of my sexy guys, but George Clooney kicks my pace-maker into overdrive !. We love our two newest CD's ... Michael Buble "It's Time" which Suzy gave us, and Tony Bennett's "Duets" especially the cut w/ KD Lang which Melanie sent.
Post a Comment