{Oh boy, doesn't that title just draw you right in?!? Haha!! This one is hilarious because it's not even finished!! Where was I going with this one...it just leaves me hanging! Haha!! The date on this is 12/5/08. To put that into perspective, I had been laid off from Compuware that October, and we were probably getting ready to move to Tonica.}
When I was working, I would rationalize my caffeine consumption with the following excuses: it keeps me awake for long days and meetings and boring work, it curbs my sweet tooth after lunch and keeps my hands out of the candy jar, and it just makes me happy to have a little treat to look forward to. And all of those justifications are true. Although,
When I was working, I would rationalize my caffeine consumption with the following excuses: it keeps me awake for long days and meetings and boring work, it curbs my sweet tooth after lunch and keeps my hands out of the candy jar, and it just makes me happy to have a little treat to look forward to. And all of those justifications are true. Although,
No comments:
Post a Comment